Deploy stuck at starting and other bugs

So today i was restarting ny service it started taking long provisioning time and then it get stuck at starting I will attach the ss of instance and i try pausing and resume but same thing happening. I try 3 different ports 8080(that i normally use),80,10000(work only once) ,I did face issues like stuck at start but it will work after some restart like 2-3 but now it don’t let me deploy it.My service is running now as somehow it worked but if i wanna update code i have to restart the service i think that issue might happen.I was trying to start my service for hours

Idk if its some kinds or bug or anything hopefully it will get fixed
IMG_20221009_140530

Thanks for reporting this, I fixed the tag issue on the community which prevented topic creation.

Regarding your deployment issue, if I understand correctly, your service is not systematically detected as healthy after deployment.

This might be related to a failure of the application at startup. Did you check your runtime logs when it happened to see if there were no stacktrace/error failures?

If you hit the same case, happy to take a look at the live deployment, it’s hard to provide more insight without seeing it happening live.