Changelog #62 - Volumes in the control panel, Increase Docker image size for GPUs, Skip build on redeploy, and more

Hello, and welcome to this week’s changelog update! Let’s jump into what’s new:

1. Volumes in the control panel

You can now create and attach volumes to your services from the control panel. Previously, Koyeb Volumes were only available using the CLI. Join the technical preview to start with volumes.

2. Increased Docker image size for GPUs

We’ve increased the maximum Docker image size allowed to be deployed on GPUs to 100GB uncompressed. This change allows you to deploy workloads that rely on large Docker images and lets you bake in large models within your Docker image.

3. Skip build on redeploy

You can now skip the build phase when redeploying your service, significantly speeding up the deployment process when a rebuild is unnecessary. Previously, this feature was only available using the CLI.

4. New tutorial: Using OpenAI Whisper to transcribe podcasts on Koyeb GPUs

This week’s tutorial showcases how to use OpenAI Whisper to transcribe podcasts on Koyeb GPUs. Check it out and deploy your own podcast transcription service.

Volumes option is not available to me…Please help

Hi!

To access the Volume feature, first fill out this form to start with volume.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. But I already have filled out the form multiple times. Is there any selection process/criterion for me to be granted access?