WebPack are not building

hey there, my project uses payload cms as backend which uses the webpackBundler I’m running my project on eMacro instance.
generally when it’s being compiled its returns the build message in logs but after moved to koyeb its not compiling, any help will be appreciated

Hi @Tejash_Vaishnav,

I checked and did not see any service failing. Did you figure it out?

Hi @David!, nope still not compiling and the route returns not found 404, is there anything like koyeb.json like we have in vercel → vercel.json that contains configurations

and do you have any resources on how to set up payload cms on koyeb ?

this is how i build my project

"build:payload": "cross-env PAYLOAD_CONFIG_PATH=src/payload.config.ts payload build",
    "build:server": "tsc --project tsconfig.server.json",
    "build:next": "cross-env PAYLOAD_CONFIG_PATH=dist/payload.config.js NEXT_BUILD=true node dist/server.js",

"build": "cross-env NODE_ENV=production yarn build:payload && yarn build:server && yarn copyfiles && yarn build:next",
    "start": "cross-env PAYLOAD_CONFIG_PATH=dist/payload.config.js NODE_ENV=production node dist/server.js",
    "copyfiles": "copyfiles -u 1 \"src/**/*.{html,css,scss,ttf,woff,woff2,eot,svg,jpg,png}\" dist/",

If you want to use JSON to build your project, you can compile both a package.json, and a package-lock.json. These are useful when using different imports, and directing routes. If you want something more basic, try DOCKERFILE.