Integrating 2 accounts at a time

I want to integrate my personal and the organization’s GitHub account. Is it possible to add both of them at the same time?

Hey @iamgojoof6eyes,

Right now, it is not possible to integrate two GitHub accounts to one Koyeb account. Good news: We are currently cooking up this feature! You can vote for this feature and track its progress at Teams / Multi-user organizations | Voters | Koyeb. We’ll let you know once it’s ready.

Thanks for your time and support.

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile: Let us know if you have other questions or feedback.

Hi @iamgojoof6eyes,

It is now possible to add both your personal and your organization’s GitHub accounts!

This feature is a part of our new Koyeb Organizations feature, which is currently in technical preview. Let us know if you want us to add you to the early preview, so you can start working on both of your GitHub accounts.

Thanks for adding it. It will really help a lot

1 Like

Agreed! If you want to invite any teammates to your new organizations, let me know and we can add them to the preview of this feature as well.

I’m curious, what are you looking to deploy on Koyeb? Also, how’s your experience going so far?