Failed to propagate the network configuration

Region: Frankfurt

Failed to propagate the network configuration. If the error persists, try to redeploy or contact us.

I’m getting the same error. I’ve already deployed my app in other hostings without problems, but here it calls to have network configuration errors, which i dont see where should be configured.

1 Like

I’m also facing the same issue I just removed a comment from my code and got this in the log

Instance created. Preparing to start...
Network configuration propagated
Instance is starting. Propagating network configuration...
API by ironman is running on 3000
Instance is stopping
Instance stopped

Having the same issue

Just made another post about this but yes same issue I am having:

Same stuff and same location, issue for sure at their side.

Folks, does any of you still expiriencing this issue?

Not experiencing any further but as said In another post I made I would recommend these actions:

“Hi there, the service seems to have come back. Seemed to be an issue with the Frankfurt region, but I would recommend you guys invest some time into better health checks and error logging for customers. As you can see all we were getting was instance started, instance stopped. If there is a failure at the host this needs to be passed onto us and maybe put in procedures to auto switch to another region as a temp measure to compensate downtime of new deployments.”

Yes, you are right. The messaging was not helpful, we’ll try to improve it. Thank you for your feedback!

I’ve also been getting the same issue consistently as of late for one of my services that deploys to two regions, WAS/SIN. However, the WAS instance never has any issues, but the SIN instance fails to come up the majority of the time. Sometimes, it takes retrying the deploying 4 or 5 times, before the SIN instance has the correct network configuration. I don’t see any other logging or information on the status site that gives me any indication as to what the underlying causes are.

:warning: Failed to propagate the network configuration for Frankfurt and Washington in koyeb…

Please give solution for that…

Hey folks, pls share your service IDs. I will check them

83ddfa44-7140-4ea0-9a3d-d32e1a8c14c0/services/

d1440a69-f7d9-4b83-85a1-63ae3c85316d

It seems that your app simply doesn’t start. Does it work for you locally?

Same problem for me. The app does not start on Koyeb, but it works locally. It keeps happening since today around 12:30.
Service id: 1867a55e-d9d3-4ba3-bbf1-809cfacc0dce

Hey @Paolo_Saltarel

I think that it is an unrelated issue. We faced an outage this afternoon: Elevated rate of 404 and 502 on healthy services - Incident details - Koyeb - Status.

I checked your service and it seems working :slightly_smiling_face:

Instance is starting. Propagating network configuration… never finishes and makes my deployment stop, I guess it’s due to the outage in Frankfurt but on the status page it says its been fixed.

Hi @Biiiiit, pls share your service id

I don’t think its a problem on my end as I switched region to Washington and it works fine. It shows me 106ms latency and it shows me 6957ms latency for the Frankfurt region

Instance is starting. Propagating network configuration… finished with deployment failed

Instance is starting. Propagating network configuration…
Network configuration propagated
Failed to propagate the network configuration. If the error persists, try to redeploy or contact us.

I keep getting this. It’s the Frankfurt region each time. The instance ID is 3cf90e1b
I am trying to create a web service. Please assist