Discontinuation of $5.50 credit in February

good day

i just logged in to my koyeb account to degrade my account to free instance unfortunately i saw that i already have a charge of 3.61$ which i didn’t use bacause ACCORDING to the mail i receieved koyeb would start charginng acounts from the end of febuary which means at least i still have the free 5.5$ till the end of this month please help me remove the billings i have on my account because its not yet time for charges to incur on my account,

this is the only hope to continue using koyeb account please do something about it.

thanks in advance

Hi @Obidia_onyeks,

The $3.61 represents your estimated cost to date for the upcoming period. To avoid being charged more, we recommend you update your Service to the Free Instance type as previously mentioned in our email communications.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

hi @Sebastian could you please also look into this

Hello, I have created an instance of Starter Plan, which is supposed to be a free instance, but I haven’t used your product for several months, so I don’t know how the $2.51 charge for February was incurred. If it’s because I didn’t cancel my bank card in time or something like that, please forgive me for my mistake and refund me the February fee, and I will delete the instance, thank you for your understanding!

1 Like

The same has just happened to me. I’m using the starter plan which is free! But they charged me 5 dollars today, I will ask for a refund.

2 Likes

You have charged me 5 dollars from my credit card and I’m using the Starter Plan which is FREE. I will need that you please refund me my 5 dollars again because this has no sense. I’d thank any help as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I’m reaching out to discuss an issue I recently encountered with my account. I noticed a charge of $5, which was unexpected as I have been using a free plan. I wasn’t informed about any changes to the pricing structure and did not consent to them.

I understand that businesses need to adapt their pricing models from time to time, but I believe it’s crucial to keep customers informed about these changes. I’m hoping this is just a misunderstanding or an error that can be rectified.

Given the situation, I’ve decided to discontinue using Koyeb’s services and would like to request the deletion of my account.

I’m looking forward to a prompt resolution of this issue and would appreciate any assistance from the community or the support team. Thank you for your understanding.

It’s the same, it’s inexplicable

Hello, I have created an instance of Starter Plan, which is supposed to be a free instance, but I haven’t used your product for several months, so I don’t know how the $2.51 charge for February was incurred. If it’s because I didn’t cancel my bank card in time or something like that, please forgive me for my mistake and refund me the February fee, and I will delete the instance, thank you for your understanding!

I have encountered the same issue as well.

Hi everyone,

We are sorry to hear this, we sent you multiple communications by email in this regard, you can find more explanation here.

We discontinued the $5.5 discount and replaced it with a free instance, one free instance is available on every account, and you can switch your instance type at any time.

I know we are in contact with most of you regarding this over email.

If you are not in contact with us over email, please let us know if you would like a refund on your credit card or credit that you can use later on the platform.

Best,
Alisdair

Oh ok thanks @alisdair

But the 3.61$ have not been cleared off my account yet, and it even add up to 3.62$ even when i have degraded my service to free instance and am no longer using any service that might require payments

how do i go about it please?

also am sorry for the late response

Hi @Obidia_onyeks, just moved this to another topic. Please let me know if you would like a refund on your credit card or credit that you can use later on the platform.

~ Alisdair