CNAME record configured. Provisioning SSL certificate

I am facing this issue for last 48 hrs
I configured domain in koyeb but its showing CNAME record configured. Provisioning SSL certificate. Domin is not yet working and I am getting this response from domain provider
I’m sorry to hear that your domain is not working properly after configuring it in Koyeb. It seems like the SSL certificate is still being provisioned. This process can take some time to complete.

In the meantime, I recommend checking if the CNAME record is correctly configured for your domain. Make sure that the CNAME record points to the correct destination provided by Koyeb.

If you have already verified the CNAME record and it is correct, I suggest waiting for a little longer for the SSL certificate provisioning process to finish. It usually takes a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the hosting provider.

If the issue persists after some time, I recommend reaching out to Koyeb’s support team for further assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and help you resolve it.

Help me please

Hey!

Could this by any chance be linked to CAA records on your domain or any of its parent domain?

yes I have

is this correct I correctly followed the guidlince but last 48 hrs its still showing this as result
CNAME record configured. Provisioning SSL certificate.

I got a solution Thank you